How does it work?
- Start your own JAADA store, where your clients are able to contact you directly in multiple ways; phone, e-mail, find you on social media, or even through live chat.
- You are the manager of your online store. You are responsible for maintaining your customer relations, your inventory and orders status.
- Currently, there are no direct orders, payments, shipping are made directly through JAADA website. You are asked to make arrangements with your client directly.
- Your professional image and performance are part of your own success and sustained business.
* JAADA shops must have their own policies, payment methods, and shipping and fulfillment methods. These must be honored by both; the seller and buyers.
* In the unlikely event that a transaction does not go as planned, the buyer and seller should work together to reach a resolution. If they can’t reach a resolution, they can communicate with JAADA.
* Shops on JAADA must meet JAADA’s standards of customer service and honor their shop’s policies.
*We reserve the right to disapprove listings that do not follow JAADA’s guidelines.
Tips for Providing Great Customer Service on JAADA:
- Tell shoppers the story of your shop and business.
- Honor your shipping and processing times.
- Respond to Conversations in a timely manner.
- Fill out your Shop Policies to clearly explain your policies to buyers. Be sure that these also meet the minimum standard of JAADA’s policies. Honor those commitments.
- Try to work out disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you can’t reach a resolution, JAADA can help.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.